Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mass Graves at Sobibor – 5th Update

Original article

1st update

2nd update

3rd update

4th update

6th update

7th update

8th update

9th update

10th update


In my post # 1289 on the VNN thread Archeological Investigations of Treblinka, I wrote the following:

Considering how easy it apparently is to stumble upon bone fragments in this area, these photos show just a small fraction of what is lying around there. If you want a complete quantification, Mr. Gerdes, I have an idea: why don’t we both go there and count the bone fragments we find? You pay your cost, I pay mine. If there’s archaeological work on site in October this year, I will be there from 14 October to 16 October. Will you join me then, Mr. Gerdes?


Read more!


There was no reply from Gerdes.

In my VNN post # 1328, I picked up this issue again, this time in a message to Gerdes’ sister-in-faith "EireannGoddess" (hereinafter called "EG"):


EG

I see that the Mule sis running out of steam. Reposting an earlier reply and whining for help from us.


Actually I just responded to TFS' nonsense in an ironic manner. But you're too simple-minded to understand irony, aren't you?

EG

He should, instead, go to the jews and ask them to finance his little expedition. After all the 'holocaust' and Kola's lie is their purview.


Careful with that inflationary use of the term "lie", lest no one take you seriously in the improbable case that you one day discover an actual lie.

And who told you that I'm doing an expedition? I'm only watching what's going on at Sobibor in terms of archaeological work.

As we're at it, I might be there in mid-October. If so, how about joining me (at your own expense, of course)? Excavation of the mass grave areas will not take place before next spring, but we might collect and photograph bone fragments lying above ground. Interested?


Here’s what Gerdes made of my latter message, in his post of Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:34 pm on the CODOH thread thread My email to archeological 'expert' Yoram Haimi:

Of course I have no idea if the pathological liar is telling the truth or not, but Muehlnekamp is claiming that he's got plans to go to Sobibor to - "collect and photograph bone fragments lying above ground."

I just sent the following email to Yoram:

Quote:
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 7:07 PM

Hello Yoram, I'm emailing you to find out, on what EXACT date(s) your photo expedition with Roberto Muehlenkamp is supposed to occur. I bring your attention to the following VNN post by Muehlenkamp:

Quote:
"As we're at it, I might be there [Sobibor] in mid-October. If so, how about joining me (at your own expense, of course)? Excavation of the mass grave areas will not take place before next spring, but we might collect and photograph bone fragments lying above ground."

I'm also interested in who else has been invited to this photographic expedition. You have of course invited other interested parties and/or impartial observers? Surely you wouldn't pass up the opportunity to show the world what physical evidence is allegedly "lying above ground" at Sobibor? It would also be a great opportunity for you to show the world all the progress you've made with your excavations of Sobibor’s alleged "huge mass graves" before you suspend your excavations until next spring. (One would think though, that after 8 years, your excavations would be almost complete?)

And what about Andrzej Kola? Surely he's been invited - correct? And what about Michael Shermer, has he been invited also? This is a great idea Yoram, but it does beg the question: What has taken you so long? If there is so much physical evidence "lying above ground" at Sobibor, then why do I not see any photos of it on your website? And why haven’t you invited people to see the results of your work after the 2002, 03, 04, 05, 06, & 07 seasons? Why has it taken 8 years to invite people to see all this alleged evidence? (And why wasn't there a similar invitation to the world to witness the refurbishing of Sobibor’s "giant mountain of human remains?")

Well, I'm sure we can discuss all those questions at a later date, but what I really need from you - ASAP - is the date(s) of this photographic expedition so as to promote it to as many interested parties as possible. I'm sure you will be more than willing to help me out with this information / promotion because this is such a great opportunity for you to put an end to holocaust denial, wouldn't you agree Yoram? And the opportunity to show the world how much work you have done on-site, i.e. the progress made with your excavations to date would be priceless, don't you think?

Thank you in advance for answering as many of the above questions as you have time for and thank you very much for an answer as per the date(s) I've inquired about.

Thanks again and take care Yoram. And who knows, maybe I'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks! (I can't wait to see for myself how your excavations are coming along, if you haven't finished already. But If I can’t make it due to such short notice, how about uploading some pics to your site showing all your progress? Don’t be shy Yoram. And while you’re at it, please include some of the photos of Shermer and Kola doing their alleged investigations also, OK? Surely there are photos showing them actually at Sobibor, correct?)


We'll see what kind of a response I get from Yoram or RM.


BTW, I think this would be a good time and place to ask:

Where / who are all the Poles in the holocaust truth movement? Wouldn't this be a great time / place for them to make their presence felt?

Also, what about The World Holocaust Foundation? (Tehran conference) Wouldn't something like this be a great opportunity for them to get involved with?


The ensuing BS aside (among other hysterical and/or mendacious crap Gerdes is conflating the archaeological investigation carried out at Sobibor by Prof. Kola in 2001 with the Sobibor Archaeological Project, which as he knows only started working in 2007) note how Gerdes made my question to EG about her and I collecting and photographing bone fragments at Sobibor (asked half-jokingly, as I knew what answer to expect from the lady) into an announcement that I «got plans to go to Sobibor to - "collect and photograph bone fragments lying above ground"».

And how what would at most amount to private citizen Muehlenkamp’s taking photos of bone fragments at Sobibor for his own collection of Sobibor evidence was blown up by Gerdes into a "photographic expedition" related to the Sobibor Archaeological Project.

I’ll let our readers decide which of Gerdes’ deplorable character traits is at play here: his pathological mendacity (which the fellow accuses his opponent of in an obvious case of self-projection), his megalomaniac paranoia, or some of both.

As to inviting "Revisionist" crackpots to watch the results of archaeological work at Sobibor, I think it would not be a bad idea to have some big names in the "Revisionist" movement, like Messrs. Faurisson and Graf (as Gerdes mentioned the "Tehran conference", which IIRC was attended by both), come to Sobibor during or after core drilling/excavation of the mass grave areas, if such should take place (as mentioned in a previous update, an official permission from the Polish government is required), confront them on site with physical evidence of the crimes that they and their faithful followers deny, and record their comments on this evidence for posterity.

For my own little "photographic expedition" this fall, should it take place, I would be content with the presence of smaller fry like Gerdes or EG to rub some bone fragments under their noses, permission to bring them along from the SAP provided. Of course I don’t expect applying for such permission to be necessary, as either of these bigmouths, from what I've seen of them, is too much a charlatan to even consider showing up.

Who do these people think they are fooling?

Gerdes & Co. can also be seen jumping up and down about this subject on the VNN thread Archeological Investigations of Treblinka, where I’ll go now for some more entertainment.

No comments:

Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide / HCS